25.5.11

Hedgehogs!





HEDGEHOGS!


Hedgehogs are the cutest things! The. Cutest. Things. Argue all you want, they just are. They try and run away rather than use their spines to attack other people. They're nocturnal and they can hibernate. If hedgehogs encounter a new scent, it will lick and bite the source, then form a scented froth in its mouth and paste it on its spines. Hedgehogs live 4-7 years in the wild, so they live pretty long for being so small. Hedgehog flavoured crisps have existed in England before.


Stephen Colbert made a video about threatening hedgehogs.




 Cute hedgehog spam!







As to yesterday.. Well, I can't talk about it, not until I get on some sort of substance. I can't be sad, you see, I mustn't be sad. I'm not sad. I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment