8.5.11

Hullo!

Hello, and welcome to my blog! My name is- well, you can call me Charlie, and I like happy things! I like bunnies and sugar and fluff and rainbows and bubbles and euro-pop from the 90's only partially ironically! I enjoy Glee, even though I skip over the sad parts, and Adventure Time, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and I like fish, and the happier Discworld novels, and some Doctor Who, and running. I like fluffy, happy, smiley, squishy things that promise better times and better endings. I like laughter and happy endings! I like sex and chocolate and love and hugs and things that rhyme with hugs and getting drunk and making people feel better, and making myself feel better.

I hope for this blog to be a happy place full of happy, nice, fun things that can lift my spirits and make me feel better about the world! I'm happy, and I hope you can be happy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment